Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mama and Me......Botanical Gardens
















This morning we headed to Botanical Gardens to take some pictures. It was such a pretty day and I wanted to get some pictures of me fat and pregnant :) It's funny when you look in the mirror and don't really see yourself looking huge until you take a picture and see the "real" you :) I have gained completely different with this pregnancy than with Luke! Oh well what can you do huh? :) I only have a little over 8 weeks to go so I say I am doing pretty good as of now! Anyway, Luke was ALL over the place so it made it hard to get pictures. These pictures are so much sharper, so I am not sure what is going on with my blog. Brian took these pictures and I thought they turned out great! I wanted to get a couple of him with me and I thought they turned out sweet. I am going to print one out and put it in Sam's room. Hope you enjoy all the pictures! It's too hard to just put a couple up here :)
Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment