


I now officially feel like a mom, wife, housewife, etc. around here. Yes I was a mom to just Luke, but now it's like I say things plural like; the boys dressed, the boys laundry, the boys fed....it's funny, and just a different life now. Maybe some of my friends who have more than one might can understand me more :) We are adjusting over here. Luke is being great with Samuel even though we still have to catch a flying toy every once in awhile :) Samuel eats every 2 to 3 hours during the day and 3 to 4 at night. I have tried to get on a good night time schedule but that has not worked just yet! I stay crazy busy though ALL day! We have been so blessed with neighbors and friends who have brought us dinner the past couple of weeks. The meals stop this week and I am wondering how in the world I am going to cook now! One more thing to figure out and juggle in our day to day life. Thank goodness Brian is an excellent cook and likes to cook! There are many nights we would have starved if it weren't for him :)
Sam is a very different baby than Luke. I kind of think he is more high maintenance. He HATES being swaddled, but it's the only way to make him quiet down and go to sleep. He has to be put to sleep too. He isn't your typical newborn that eats and you put him right back down to go to sleep so that has been a little tricky. I mean this kid has some lungs on him! He is still nursing great which is such a wonderful thing to me, but I am not going to lie, it is very sweet, but at the same time it gets old b/c I feel like that is all I do all day! Luke is OBSESSED with this one Elmo video I got him, and it has helped while feeding Sam, but oh my gosh I am so tired of it! We have gotten out and walked a few times and both boys love that. We have been to church the past 2 weeks and it has been great to be back! It was more important to me for Luke to be back in the nursery as well just to get out and play with other kids. He is great in there now and goes straight to the workers! I mean it's important to us period that we get back to church and in the swing of things. We go to Target and get out and it's nice for me and Luke. It's funny though trying to get somewhere with 2 and on time. I was suppose to meet my dad for lunch last week at noon, then I texted him I would be there at 12:15, and we got there around 12:30ish :) Oh life with 2 boys. I love it and it's going to be getting more fun week by week as they both grow up before my eyes! I LOVE being a mom! It's the best job in the whole world! I thank God for giving me my dream of being a wife to an incredible husband, and now a mom to 2 little handsome prince's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment