Friday, October 7, 2011

Sam - 4 months!




excuse the quality of this picture! Will get a better one later with Brian's camera!


Well, here we are at 4 months! Is this still my blog?? I forget it a lot and have so many pictures to post on here! I will update this weekend! Samuel is a growing boy! We go to the doctor next week for his check up. I am still nursing him and it's going just great still. I am just worried because I think he might be obsessed with me :) During the day it's been really hard lately because he takes like 2, maybe 3, 30 minute naps and it's killing me! I have sweet friends who keep offering to take Luke off of my hands, and honestly, it's Sam! I am just exhausted and my patience is, well running very thin. I try so hard to watch myself and some days of course are worse than others. I find myself getting onto Luke for doing stupid stuff that I don't really care about, but im just so tired it gets to me! On the other hand, these 2 boys keep me laughing. Luke is hilarious these days and talks all the time. The boy is obsessed with tractors, dump trucks, trucks, etc! He is ALL BOY! He is super sweet to Sam and gives him his pacifier and is so proud when he does it! Sam is getting better in the car thank goodness! I really do think he just gave up :) We are heading to the beach here soon and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! We need a good getaway! I had to drop out of my bible study that I was doing and I am so bummed about it. It was just so in depth and I didn't have any time to actually sit down and do it, and I am so sad about it. I know again this is just a phase in our life right now. It's so hard to cherish these times when you are so tired and just want to get through the day you know? I always got so annoyed with people before I had Luke who would give me this petty advice, and oh how you are going to be so tired, blah blah blah....um...one child didn't phase me, but two! Yea where was the advice on that one! :) I kid I kid...not really.
Ok, so are you thinking right now I am miserable and exhausted and just not happy? :) Wrong. To be honest I wouldn't trade my life for one second. Yes I am tired, but I really love being a mom! Sam looks at me when I feed him and just gives me the biggest grin ever and just coos and talks so much and I love it. Luke, when I pick him up from MDO, he looks at me, grins, says hey, and hugs my neck. It's about the sweetest thing on this earth. THOSE are the things I cherish and make being exhausted all worth it. They don't see my flaws, and how tired I am and everything else. They just know I love them to death and take care of them! And I do!
Tomorrow we are going to the Pumpkin Patch!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :) We will have some oh so cute pictures to come on here! Stay tuned! Thanks for staying with me, if you are :) Oh here is Luke at 4 months below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment