Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sam - 6 months old!

Well that was a fast 6 months!! I'm going to be planning his first birthday before I know it! I took him for his check up today....he is 17 lbs 11 ozs, and almost 27 inches long! He is a growing happy boy! He loves Luke and now laughs at him and it's so cute! He rolls back and forth like a little fish all the time! Still nursing him! He eats every 3 to 4 hours and if I'm good I give him food! He is starting to be ok with the food. I just forget to give it to him! We are hitting the cry it out stage at night. I need sleep! We are staying busy and ready for Christmas! Sam is the sweetest baby! I just want to eat him up all the time! We love this baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment