Monday, July 9, 2012

5 year Anniversary Trip!

 My favorite flowers ever!
 view from the top of John Hancock building

 my sweet friend Jenny! She and Mike came to eat lunch with us!

 cubs game!




our actual anniversary dinner!



Our 5 year anniversary was April 21st and Brian and I headed to Chicago for a long weekend! It was one of the funnest trips we have been on! We stayed in a nice hotel right next to everything so we could walk everywhere! We ate some really good food, relaxed, and just had a lot of fun together. We got there early Thursday before lunch, so we checked the place out and headed to lunch, then off to explore! We walked down Michigan Avenue multiple times. Chicago is so neat and pretty! It was pretty chilly and rainy there, but that didn't stop us from having fun! Friday for lunch we met Mike and Jenny at the Ralph Lauren little restaurant. It was so fun to actually be in Chicago and get to hang out with them!!! After lunch we headed to the very COLD Cubs baseball game! I have not seen Brian that gitty in a long time! ha! He was like a kid in a candy store! As we were walking in, he looked and me said, I don't think you realize how big of a deal this is to me to be here! So needless to say I was glad we were there. I was so cold and all I kept saying was God please warm me up because there is no way I am crushing my man's dreams and leaving this game! We headed out after the 7th inning stretch but not before we had the oh so incredible hotdog with grilled onions on it! Oh my gosh I am wanting to eat one right now! I downed 2 of them very fast! Such a fun day. Saturday more sight seeing and the fun boat ride around the city! It was a 90 minute boat tour with a guide to give us history of the city. It was awesome. That night we headed out to our big anniversary dinner. We had some awesome steaks and a great dinner! Needless to say we were pooped afterward!
Sunday, back home to the little rugrats! Thanks Chief and Frannie for keeping our boys!

1 comment:

  1. Loved that we got to lunch with you and glad that you had such a wonderful time in Chicago! This way if we move back there we know you will come visit again:) Miss you so much friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete