Wednesday, April 15, 2009

9 month journey....

Welcome to our little world! We had our first ultrasound yesterday!!! The baby has a strong heartbeat and we are doing great! The doctors thought I was due on November 3rd a few weeks ago, but after the ultrasound yesterday I am now due on November 18th!!! For those of you who don't know, I am due opening weekend of deer season which is hilarious since Brian is such a big hunter!!! :) I wonder what God is trying to tell him ;) Anyway, it will be awhile before we find out what the sex is. We do have a boy name for sure, which is Luke Edward Harris. I have loved this name for a very long time now. I have a good friend naming her little boy Luke as well! If we have a boy, they should be great friends one day! :) I like the name Maggie for a little girl, but we shall see. Anyway, stay tuned as I write about my journey of pregnancy :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at that little peanut! You can see the head, and hands and feet! (right? Or am I making that up?) So amazing to see...congrats again and welcome back to the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete