Monday, April 27, 2009

The Maternity Bathing Suit....


So you are thinking wow Gina is really big for only 11 weeks, or you are thinking wow she is big and looking good :) So you are a little right...Gina is BIG for only 11 weeks! I wish I looked this good in a bathing suit even when I am not pregnant! :) So last week Brian mentioned I might want to get a maternity bathing suit for the beach this past weekend because I was showing a little bit. So I didn't agree until AFTER I put on my bikini from last year. Let's just say that I looked like a fat beer belly drunk girl on spring break :) This is the best description I can give to you right now! Needless to say off I went to a maternity store. I bought this lovely black tankini to last me through all the beach trips :) Seriously I know that right now I am just pudgy. When are you technically suppose to start showing??? I know everyone is different, but I really do have a little belly. Oh well, the joys of being in the awkward stages of pregnancy....

Just thought I would share the wonderful things I have been going through :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute bathing suit - I love it! Feel your pain, this is a awkward time...and unfortunately you have to endure it throughout all those beach trips! I didn't start really showing until 19 or 20 weeks. The first time a stranger noticed, I was 22 weeks I think...

    Just enjoy this time of regular clothes, and bella bands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad that I saw you guys have a blog! I love the bathing suit and I think its really cute! I can't wait to find out what baby Harris is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Welcome to one of the joys of pregnancy! You are cute preggers. I think with the first, it takes a little longer (than 2nd, 3rd, etc) to get to the actual "showing" phase. It is really fun though.

    ReplyDelete