Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Back Pain Begins.....

So I was scared of this day coming 5 years ago when I knew one day I would get married and have kids! The dreaded back!!! So I am totally aware of everyone who is pregnant of having back pain. I knew that just because I had major shabang back surgery that I wouldn't get out of this category! So I woke up with pain this morning, but thought it was just the way I slept last night....WRONG. I have screws in my back, and now that my body is shifting all around, I am having back pain again. Right now, I am having deja vu of pain after my second surgery! Needless to say, I came home from work. So right now, all I can do is lay down and catch up on TV episodes. This might be a long 6 months ahead....I hope I make it :)

This was a boring post...just trying to keep it updated :) I did go to the doctor the other day and I am right on track! My weight is perfect which means I can keep having my wonderful m&m blizzards for a little longer! We find out what the baby is on June 17th!!! Yea! I can't wait!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am excited you hear on June 17th... I go back next week (16 weeks), but they aren't doing an ultrasound. They will do my last ultrasound for 20 weeks when the tell us what we are having... So, why do you think I am having a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just a have a big feeling you are having a boy! :) And all the stuff you are eating! :) I think I might be now...I have been dead set on girl, but now I have all the crazy exact symptons that my friend has who is having a boy.

    ReplyDelete