So...18 more days and we will finally know if Luke or Maggie will be arriving in November! I can hardly wait! How do people not find out??? More power to you if you don't find out, but geez, I am ready to get this party started! :) I can't wait to start the nursery and have everything in order and ready to go! I probably should stretch it out decorating so I am not bored sitting there looking at the nursery and knowing I have 3 more months to go! :) Oh well, so that is where we are today! I of course totally think it is a girl, Brian on the other hand thinks it is boy! I guess one of us will be right! I don't care what we have. I just want a happy and healthy baby!
Stay tuned! I will update the blog as soon as we find out!! We find out on June 17th!! Yea!!!
You are too funny! I am convinced I am having a girl so we'll see... We are now only a week apart. They moved my due date to November 11th instead of the 9th...
ReplyDelete