
Today is my sweet husbands 30th Birthday!!! Isn't he cute! :) I got up and made him blueberry muffins, went and took him balloons and cake at lunch, and getting ready for dinner at Highlands! I have a surprise for him after dinner, so I shall post later on that! We have a busy weekend ahead of us too! Tomorrow we are having a few friends over for dinner, then Sunday off to my parents after lunch for a nice Lasagna meal, and then off to dinner with his dad and Portia! Whew! I need a nap thinking about it!
I am feeling pretty great these days minus some setbacks, but nothing major! I feel Luke all the time now which is so much fun! Oh and I passed my glucose test! Yea! That was some strong sunkist junk you have to drink!
Oh and the chair came in!! We are going to pick it up tomorrow! I will post more pictures from this weekend later! Have a good Friday night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment