
Well I have hit the 30 week mark! I can't believe it is already here, but boy am I glad! :) I honestly don't know though how I am going to make it another 10 weeks! I am hoping Luke comes early! (not too early though). Sometimes I feel like I can't even walk and I am going to tip over! ha! Anyway, the nursery is done for the most part. I am waiting on my friend to finish painting the picture that goes over his bed, and then I will post pictures of the finished product! Brian and I are so excited and can't wait to meet our son. We had another ultrasound yesterday at my appointment. He is so much bigger now! Luke is moving around like crazy and keeping me up at night. I am interested to see if he is awake between 3 and 4:30 am when he is actually in this world! That will be funny.
Anyway, this is just a fun picture of my niece and nephew that I love :0) Fletcher and Isabella. Izzy LOVES Fletch so much...it is sweet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment