If anyone knows me, you know that my favorite place to go in this world is the beach. This is our beach house in Sea Grove (well Brian's grandparents house). I love this place, and in the summer it is like a second home to us! This past weekend we went for my birthday, and as sad as it is to say, this was our last time to go this year. Normally we would go through October, but the drive is getting harder for me to ride that long. It is so weird to think when we go back there in the spring, we will have a child with us! I hope that Luke will be able to have lots of fun memories at this house before it is no more. I love Brian's grandparents Sue Mama and Joe Papa. I have become so close to them over the past few years. I forget sometimes that I haven't known them my whole life. I am excited that Luke will get to know them and see them when we go to the beach! Anyway, when beach season ends, we know it is that time of the year....AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!! :)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
The Beach.....
If anyone knows me, you know that my favorite place to go in this world is the beach. This is our beach house in Sea Grove (well Brian's grandparents house). I love this place, and in the summer it is like a second home to us! This past weekend we went for my birthday, and as sad as it is to say, this was our last time to go this year. Normally we would go through October, but the drive is getting harder for me to ride that long. It is so weird to think when we go back there in the spring, we will have a child with us! I hope that Luke will be able to have lots of fun memories at this house before it is no more. I love Brian's grandparents Sue Mama and Joe Papa. I have become so close to them over the past few years. I forget sometimes that I haven't known them my whole life. I am excited that Luke will get to know them and see them when we go to the beach! Anyway, when beach season ends, we know it is that time of the year....AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment