Well needless to say the past few weeks have not been fun! I have experienced labor pains and they hurt people! :) That was 10 days ago and second go round at the hospital and second go round of the devil shots. Last night I started contracting again and couldn't go to sleep b.c I was hurting so bad, but they were not sharp or consistent enough to go to the doctor. After 8 hours of these contractions I woke Brian up about 4 this morning crying and telling him I couldn't take it any longer. Sooo we call the doctor up and of course they want to see us, so off we go to the hospital for the third time! I had JUST had an appt there yesterday as well so I knew I wasn't dialated then. Anyway the only good thing about going back there was I didn't have to get the awful shots b/c I am 37 weeks tomorrow! Thank goodness, but this has got to stop. They monitored me just to watch and of course I was discharged at 8 this morning. I came home went straight to sleep and poor Brian went off to work. I love Luke right now, but I am going to love him even more when he comes out of me! :) I think this is going to be the LONGEST 3 weeks of my entire life. I hope that he really comes early like the doctor said he would. He did say yesterday that if I got to 39 weeks we can talk induction! Bring it on!!!! :)
So I am hoping these contractions will stop even though it is slightly odd that these contractions are happening every 9 to 10 days on the dot! Anyone want to do a baby poll on me! :) If these contractions are consistent then it looks like we will make another trip next Thursday or Friday! I just wish my water would break and I could get this over with. So please please pray for me the next couple of weeks. I am still working right now and that is really hard, but I am hoping to quit next week if the doctor will excuse me!
So this is what has been going on in our lives the past couple of weeks. Looking forward to a fun weekend with Halloween coming up! :) My mom said if Luke comes on Halloween we can call him Luke the Spook :) I don't want him born on Halloween though!! I like November :) BUT you won't see me complaining if it does happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment