Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Nursery is done!!








Well we just finished the nursery! We picked up his picture today that is over his bed! My sweet friend Aimee Hay painted this picture for Luke! Of course it is a monkey b/c Brian loves monkeys! I still have a little organizing to do, but I have lost motivation in doing some things. We have everything ready for Luke to come home with us! Not too much longer! If he really comes in 38 weeks like the doctor thinks he will, that means we have about 3 1/2 weeks left! Crazy! We are so ready to meet our son and so excited. Brian and I also decided a few weeks ago that I will be staying home for good after Luke is born! I can't tell you how excited and thankful I am that God has allowed us to make this decision. We have been praying for this for so long! It has always been my dream to be a stay at home wife and mother, and now my dream will come true in just a few weeks!
I have been preparing to pack and think of things we have to do before then. I don't really know how you pack for the hospital? I mean I have pajamas to wear and the toiletries that I know I can pack, but clothes to come home from the hospital? I can't do that! I am already limited to my wardrobe :) So I will just make a nice little list so that my mom can come back here and get what we need I guess.
I have felt pretty good the past couple of days. No more contractions lately so hopefully it stays that way. I am just hoping that all these sicknesses will stay away from me!
I am sure I won't have anything to write about between now and when Luke comes home, so I guess next time you read, I will be posting sweet pictures of our son! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the nursery and Im sure Luke will too! Enjoy your last few weeks pre-full time mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks precious!! Love the monkey painting. Can't wait for Luke to make his big debut! Hope you're feeling okay and getting a little bit of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the you, Luke & the nursery!!! Cant wait for his arrival!!

    ReplyDelete