

How time flies! Luke was a month old this past Saturday! We have been doing great so far despite being a little tired, but that hasn't stopped me to much! Luke is growing everyday! He eats all the time! He is making me tired how much he eats :) He is 11 lbs now so I feel like I am going to have a piggy on my hands! He sleeps ok at night and seems to be on the same schedule during the night. He is still only sleeping 2 to 3 hours at a time, so I am hoping we can get him sleeping 3 and a half to 4, but I am not going to hold my breathe! He is a good baby so as long as he is eating, growing, and sleeping I am fine with that! We get out pretty much everyday! We went to the mall yesterday with my 2 nieces and nephew and they had their picture made with Santa, and today we went back to the mall and then ate lunch with 2 of my good friends and their kids today! It was so nice!
I am so excited about Christmas and staying here!!! Brian's family is coming here to visit so we don't have to go anywhere! We are going to go out of town for the first time though next weekend for New Year's so Brian can go hunting! We will be staying with his grandparents who we are really close to! I am so exited! Luke gets to hang out with his great grandparents! :) Anyway, not a lot going on except the holidays!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. God has given me and Brian our Christmas gift early :) I just love this little baby so much. It is amazing how much God loves us and I forget this. Now that I have Luke, I can now see how much God really loves his children.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment