not the best picture of us, but had to get a family picture :)
Isabella and her new doll
Fletcher
Luke in front of the tree...he was real excited
Just had a bath, and was feeling full and tired right hereWe had a great Christmas this year! It was very busy, but so worth it not having to travel anywhere! We might have set a new tradition and not travel anymore on holidays :) Anyway, Luke had a great Christmas with clothes and toys from everybody! Here are a few pictures from Christmas!
We are still doing great, but I will admit the getting up in the middle of the night has gotten old! Luke will be 6 weeks tomorrow though so I am hoping here in the next few weeks it will get better! We are going to be traveling some this month going hunting with Brian to his grandparents and then going to New Orleans which I am really excited about! We shall see how that drive goes! Luke will be 10 weeks old then so I am hoping he will be sleeping through the night by then! We shall see! :)
That is it for right now! I hope everyone has a great New Year! I know 2009 was great for us having Luke...let's wish to a great 2010 and no babies for me this year (that is my plan :))
No comments:
Post a Comment