



Well we made it back from New Orleans! I was so bad and didn't take ANY pictures! It was so stinken cold in NOLA that I couldn't really get Luke out and take any pictures! We had a fun weekend though! Friday night we went and ate at this great sushi restaurant! Brian already left and had to do wedding stuff so it was just me and Jessica, and Luke of course :) Saturday morning we met Brian, Porter, his mom and sister and headed down to eat at Cafe Du Monde for some incredible beignets! I have been very laid back with Luke, and Saturday morning was probably one of the first times I have really stressed out! It was so crowded and I had my stroller out and everyone was getting annoyed with me (customers and workers). You would have thought nobody in NOLA used strollers. The workers there kept saying excuse me in this mean voice, and I was like chill out people! So anyway, once we got seated it was better. Later that day we went and ate lunch and went to the mall and hung out that night. It is exhausting not having Brian around to really help me out, so I was glad Jessica was there! We had a lot of fun, but I want to go back so we can walk around and do stuff. That was like my 5th time there, but it was in college and you know the experience is a little different!
Sunday we got home and all hell broke loose. Luke had been getting over a cold and cough and all of a sudden he got worse! He was screaming all night and I was crying b.c I felt so bad for him. I thought Sunday night was going to be awful and he wouldn't sleep. I took him back to the doctor Monday morning b/c I thought he had an ear infection. Well he didn't, he was just hurting from all the congestion! Brian on top of all of this is sick as well with Luke's bad cold, so I have had 2 sick boys at home! Luke is getting better, Brian is still feeling awful so I hope he gets better soon!
Other than that we have been hanging out! Brian's sister Anna came to stay with us last week and we had a lot of fun! Luke is growing more and more everyday! I am finding these cute clothes in his closet only to find out they are too small! He is growing like a weed! He is over 14 lbs now and growing out of his 3 month clothes pretty much! He is in size 2 diapers, but I am still putting him in his 1 diapers so we can make the best out of them :)
Enjoy! - Bye for now!
He is SO handsome, Gina! Love all his little outfits, and I can't believe he's that big and sitting in a Bumbo already.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun weekend and that Luke's feeling better. Hope Brian's on the mend and the bugs skips you. Although resting this weekend might not be such a bad idea, busy girl!
I hear you with the diapers, girl! He looks like he is so much fun :)
ReplyDelete