And we are off again to Memphis! This is Mortimer the Moose
Fletch and Luke in their jammies
my brother Brian and Fletcher eating cake
My sweet boy!
attempted picture to get 2 grandkids...Luke wasn't into it or Fletch
in my cute outfit!
me, Luke, and Brian (the brother who we all think Luke favors!)
My attempt to get a picture with my son...I need some work done! :)
my dad and 2 of his grandsons that he loves to death!So we are off on Friday and headed to Memphis with my parents. Brian was going hunting with his dad so I decided to make the trip with themy parents. Fletcher turned 2 so we went up there to see him, and Brian and Mary of course. Luke did great again in the car on the way there! He slept the whole way! The weekend was great but a lot of work. I was glad to have help from my mom and dad, but it was still a lot of work! We hung out and basically took it easy. Luke decided to have not only one, but two huge blow outs! ha! They were eventful let me tell you. I had just put him in his cute little outfit and ran out with Mary to run some errands, not only to get a call 30 minutes later that he had done it again and all over his new outfit! I guess the good thing was that I got out of cleaning the second one! :) Thanks Chief and Frannie for taking one for the team! We left early Sunday morning and headed back to Birmingham! We missed Brian so much! We are off to more adventures this weekend! Headed to New Orleans! Luke will have traveled to 3 different states at 2 months old :) Gotta get him use to the car so he will be a champ when we head to the beach! Oh gosh how I can't wait to go to our beach house! awee...spring hurry up!! :)
Okay, so if Luke looks like Brian, and Brian looks like Uncle Anthony, does that mean Luke looks like Uncle Anthony? I think so!!
ReplyDeleteGina- He is so stinkin cute!! PLEASE give us a shout when you come to Atlanta- triple date with the Ashbys!!
ReplyDeleteI like the boys in their PJ's. Funny how many we took with chief and the kiddos last weekend (per chief's request). and had to make sure his hair looked good and all.
ReplyDelete