Yes, this is Luke's Easter basket! :)
3 new outfits for spring and summer!Ok, so you are seeing correctly, it is Luke's Easter basket. If anyone knows me well, I have loved kids my whole life and couldn't wait to be a mom one day and get to do all the cheesy mom stuff that I always dreamed about. I know it is only Feb, but I had Christmas money left over and I figured what the heck I will buy his Easter basket instead of wasting it on sushi or something :) These are the things I couldn't wait to do as a mom!! I can't wait to wrap presents and have presents out from Santa, have the easter bunny come and bring a basket, dying easter eggs,make valentines cookies, and of everything else you do on holidays. This is part of being a mom and I have dreamed about it ever since I was like 5! Even when I got pregnant my whole family including my brothers said I finally will have a baby of my own to hold! I have had a baby on my hip since I was very young! So needless to say, I am going to cherish every minute of being able to do these things for Luke and any other kids I might have! I really missed my calling of being a kindergarten art teacher, and maybe one day I will go back and do it, but now that I have Luke I get to do all those things with him!
These are some cute rompers that I bought and had my friend Lindsey (http://slagsrags.blogspot.com/)monogram and put an applique on them! Check out her blog! She does great things! Aren't they so stinken cute! Yes you can make fun of me ALL YOU WANT, but I am a sucker for monogrammed things and of course now these appliques. I hope one day to own the machines to do this! Watch out I might monogram you! :) People make fun of me but if you know me I could careless what people say! I like his monogram stuff! I don't want EVERYTHING monogrammed, but things like this are too cute. Of course Luke will only wear this stuff until he grows out of it, so any of you who have a little baby name Luke now or in the future they are yours! :)
This is all for now....just wanted to share :) bye!
Thanks for the shout out! He will look precious in them!
ReplyDeleteAs long as he's not in monogrammed stuff at 10 years old, you're fine! :) Where'd you get the easter basket? Too cute! You have motivated me now to find Bobby's!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the outfits! I am a total sucker for monogramming too and I really want a machine so if you get one one day I'll just pay you!! I am ordering Delaney the same Easter basket from PBK!(except in the girl color) I am the same way I love all the cheesy mommy stuff and I didn't get her one I loved last year because she didnt get to hunt eggs and I ran out of time but this year I started looking right after Christmas and just thought that one was so sweet! Luke is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gina , This is Cathy, Stacey's mom. Luke is so cute! I love all his embroidered outfits and accessories. Stacey sent me the link to your friend Lindesy's blog and it's just great! I waited until I was about to become a Grandma before buying an embroidery machine and had no idea how much I would enjoy having one. I can tell you need one too! It's quite the addiction though so be forewarned!
ReplyDeleteHere I am, about to comment, and low and behold, my mom beat me to it!
ReplyDeleteI just want to know who in Birmingham AL has given you a hard time about monogramming?! These are precious, and he fits right in with all the rest of our labeled children. :)
Gina, I LOVE a monogram too!! In fact, I think I am going to look up this blog right now!!
ReplyDelete