Monday, March 21, 2011

My little frat boy :)




My baby is full blown toddler and it makes me sad! He is so dadgum fun though that I just love him being this age! I am so excited about having another boy! These boys are going to make me very tired next summer! I can't wait! I made these little madras pants! I love madras and seersucker so much! He has some nice madras pants though too :) Brian took these pictures before heading to church yesterday. He looks so grown up! I love the little polo shirt and pants, but don't think Luke is out of Jon Jon's! He will be wearing those until I get the No from Brian which will be after this year maybe :) I love a little boy in a jon jon! :)
The top picture is my favorite! He is so stinken handsome if I say so myself :) He looks like a mini Brian :) I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. These are precious! Can you make those pants in my size?:)

    ReplyDelete