Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting ready for Sam.....

his sweet monogram above the bed


I feel like I have not written anything about Sam. We are officially at the end pretty much and I am so ready. I am 36 weeks tomorrow which is crazy to me! I am already dilated just a tiny bit which is already different from Luke. I have so much to do, no energy to do it, and pretty much lack of motivation to do it :) I still have to go through Luke's baby clothes and pull out what Sam can hopefully wear, wash them, and organize them. The boy's closets are a disaster and it's driving me crazy. I have to find a double BOB to buy, but have to sell my single BOB first (it's for sale if you want it msg me :) ), and the list goes on. I want some cute pajamas for the hospital this time and I don't know why, but I do! They are so hard to find unless I want to spend $100 on them, and we all know that is not going to happen! I have hit a wall I feel like as of last week and I am exhausted. Who is tired of reading about me complaining yet? :) I am tired of it. I have had it really easy this go round and I am so thankful for that! Luke has made this pregnancy busy for me so I have not really thought about it! It is hitting me though that Luke is not going to be my only baby here in just a few short weeks and it is making me sad (yep, tearing up as I write this). He is going to be the BEST big brother ever b/c he is so sweet and loves babies. I will say I am even more excited b/c my parents have sold their house and are temporarily moving to an apt about 20 secs from me and I am so excited! They might not be as much as I am, but they can cope :) I think it is going to help out so much when Sam comes. Brian, on the other hand, is about the most perfect husband out there, and dad for that matter! He is so stinken patient, so helpful, and is just the best and I love him even more for it every day! I don't know what I would do without him, so Brian thank you babe, I can't thank you enough! The only thing I care about is that this baby is happy and healthy, and that is all that matters. I am thankful for so much right now!!! Please pray for us as we are about to enter a family of 4 :)

1 comment:

  1. Gina, I love that monogram above Sam's crib! Where did you get it? I am looking to do something similar above Ellie's crib.
    Thanks,
    Blair

    ReplyDelete