



Well today we finished getting ready for Sam! The nursery is a lot like Luke's, but switched up just a little bit! We added the 3 pictures to the top of the bookcase, he has a brand new crib, and then the initials on the wall! I managed to get all of Luke's clothes washed and organized and put away for Sam to use! It was fun getting outfits out and remembering when Luke wore them. It was a lot of work, but I will say I am so happy I am having another boy! It really has made life easier just preparing! We are talking about Baby Sam a lot to Luke b/c it is about to come really real here soon! I am due in 2 weeks, but they are hopefully inducing me a week early! Yay! I get freaked out and think my water is going to break any second! I don't want that to happen to me! :) but who said I was in control right? :) Anyway, we are very ready and getting so excited. Brian has done an exceptional job this weekend and getting the house organized and just ready! It has been awesome! Makes me look pretty bad, but at this point don't really care b/c it looks great! :) Stay tuned! He will be here soon! Happy Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment