Saturday, July 9, 2011

My sweet gift....


The night before Samuel was born it was just the two of us that last night before we became a family of 4! Brian and I made dinner and just had a relaxing night. After dinner Brian gave me a little black box. In that box was this beautiful ring!!! It was the sweetest gift and so thoughtful! I guess you would say it was a gift or a "push" present before Samuel, but it was really a thoughtful gift that Brian wanted to give me! I cried and was just so excited! I had been wanting another band to go with my wedding rings, and now I have it! I love that I will always remember when Brian gave it to me, just like he proposed all over again :) I have the sweetest husband :)

ps...aren't Samuel's feet just the cutest things!! I love his feet and monkey toes!

1 comment: