Sunday, July 31, 2011



My two favorite pictures right now. I love the picture of Samuel so much. Who knew I would have a child with a tint of red in his hair and blue eyes! It's a good thing our kids look like us! I am loving having 2 boys every day! Can't imagine it being any different. Luke is so sweet to his brother and is real concerned when he cries and yells baby! Real cute :) Anyway, I can't believe this summer is already gone! I think that was the fastest 8 weeks of my life! Time for bed...had a great weekend and actually got to sew Luke some shorts! Thanks Brian for the time! :) Night!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for red hair and blue eyes! That's what our Samuel has and we love it. His is strawberry blonde right now and I think it's just so cute! Hope all The Harris family is doing wonderfully well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Samuel will take a little after your brother, Frank? (except, I don't know what color eyes he has!) Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete