Thursday, September 8, 2011

Samuel 3 months!




Oh my goodness that was a fast 3 months! My little Sambo is growing up fast! He is still high maintenance though! He hates the car still and pretty much screams most of the time making any kind of trip not fun. We are headed to ATL soon and I am already dreading the car ride! I am still nursing him and he still eats every 2 to 3 hours! He is sleeping ok at night, but I still get up twice some nights. Needless to say I am just tired all the time! Good thing is, it's starting to cool off here and now I can actually go walk/run and get some of this weight off! Luke is very sweet with Sam. I think the sweetest thing is when Sam wakes up, he just smiles so big at me! I love it! He is turning into a little person now. I love having 2 boys and especially just being a goober and taking pictures of them all the time! Life is busy! :) Here is Luke in the same outfit at 3 months below :) They look nothing a like to us! You can tell they are brothers, but that is it! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious to see them in the same outfit at the same age!

    ReplyDelete