Hello, hello....yep we are still here! I believe my friends forgot to mention how much work 2 kids can be :) It's actually getting a little bit more on a schedule now. Sam is finally giving me a break and is only eating every 3 hours! You have no idea how much a difference an hour makes! He is sleeping 5 to 6 hours at a time at night which I will take. I am still exhausted just from getting up, being a mom, TRYING to keep the house clean. Yesterday I turned 31. Wow first time to actually say and write that down. Anyway, let's just say that if it weren't for facebook, I would have never known it was my birthday! I had a great morning and then we headed to lunch with Brian and then it all went downhill from there. That afternoon after what should have been naps, but nobody slept but for about 30 minutes b/c Sam woke Luke up and he was in a foul mood...you get the idea; we noticed Brian had left his keys in my car from lunch. So we put everyone back in the car and took Brian his keys. Sam decided that he wanted to scream the WHOLE way to Brian's office. I cried in the parking lot when we saw Brian. Sam then cried the WHOLE way back to our house, but then fell asleep in the car with 3 minutes left of the trip, go figure. Thankfully, I have the sweetest and best husband ever, he walked in the door from work with flowers, he took the boys and I went and got a nice relaxing pedicure. When I came home from my pedi, Luke was in bed, Sam was asleep in his swing, and Brian had the table set, candles lit, music playing, and had my favorite, Manicotti. If you are jealous, you should be, because I can go ahead and tell you that I have the best husband who ever lived in this world! So needless to say, he turned my frown upside down :)
Anyway, we are gearing up for the first AUBURN TIGERS FOOTBALL GAME SATURDAY!!! WARRRRR EAGLE! I am so ready for fall! I am oh so very tired of this miserable 100 degree weather! I'm tired of sweating just to get in the car! I am ready for crisp cool air. Yes in about 3 or so months, I am going to be writing on here that I am ready for warm weather b/c I hate freezing weather! I wish it would just stay about 65 spring, fall, and winter, and then about 80 in the summer :) Who asks me though huh? :) We will be back this weekend and hopefully have some cute pictures of my boys in their Auburn stuff! :) Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment