Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Roly Poly....


Sweet sweet Samuel....this baby is the sweetest thing ever! He is so laid back and just goes with the flow now. Yes, he was not like that at first, but he is catching on that we are an on the go family! Anyway, he rolled over from his back to tummy awhile ago. It was funny b.c my mom and I were just sitting there and he all of a sudden rolled! Of course he didn't do it again right off, but now he does! It is hilarious b/c I put him on his back on the floor and he just rolls right on over! It took Luke forever to do this! I have to still swaddle him and put him in his bed at naptime b/c he rolls over and takes him too long to go to sleep. We are hanging in there though. I can't believe he is going to be 5 months old next Monday! He did sleep almost 9 hours last night which was great. I am still just exhausted, so im ready to sleep! :)

be back later with cute halloween pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment