
My little Sambobo is 5 months old today! Brian took this picture a couple of days ago, so I figured it was close enough to today :) He really is such a sweet baby and is a big talker! Like I said earlier he is rolling over all over the place and it's so cute. We are having a bit of a hard time with him getting comfortable sleeping. He doesn't really like being swaddled anymore, but can't sleep and wakes himself up with his arms and it's so frustrating! We have now figured out he wants to sleep on his side! I am hoping we can get this down b.c I am TIRED! I have gotten up several times the past 2 nights trying to figure him out! He is still eating every 3, sometimes 4 hours. He will sleep a little better at night, but not quite yet, but it's just b/c of his sleep sack! He is a little chunky monkey! He wears a size 3 diaper and has been for a little while. This outfit he has on is a 18 month! ha! He doesn't wear stuff that big, but he is pretty much wearing 6 to 12 month clothes. I am going to start giving him baby food here soon consistently hoping he might sleep a little better. He loves Luke and is now getting to the point of smiling and talking to him. He watches Luke and it's so cute! I can't wait until this time next year! They are going to be best friends and that is when having them so close together is going to be way worth it! I am ready to sleep through the night again, but im not ready for either one to grow up. I love this age, and I think it's so sweet! Happy 5 months my little Samuel Barrett! (Yep, still want to call him Barrett :))
No comments:
Post a Comment