Monday, January 9, 2012

Bobo - 7 months!



Here we are another month later! I can't believe he is already 7 months old! This baby is so sweet. He is pretty much on a day schedule, that is if we aren't running around everywhere! He is not always sleeping through the night still, but I am really starting to let him cry it out. He is getting a little more attached now and it's kind of a pain, but sweet at the same time! He is sitting up very well, and has been for a little while. He wants to crawl so bad, but since he can't crawl he rolls all over the place! He was at my mom's on the floor the other night and I left and came back in the room and didn't see him, but he was on the other side of the room! He flaps his arms like the picture above when he gets excited or wants you to pick him up. He is very laid back! Did you notice the title, Bobo? We call him Bobo more than anything! He has gone from Sam, to Sambo, to Sambobo, to now Bobo! Luke of course calls him Sesul, which is really cute. These boys love each other! I am honestly really excited about them playing together! Luke is very sweet to him, but then again, is too rough with him! Like today, when I wasn't looking, apparently Luke bit Sam's toes?! Sam was crying so hard and I knew it had to hurt b/c he NEVER cries unless something hurts him! Anyway, we are having a lot of fun with him! He is doing very well eating solid foods. He eats twice, maybe three times a day if he is lucky :) I am still nursing him. He eats every 3 to 4 hours. I am going to make it until 10 months and then hopefully he can go to straight whole milk! We are finally getting the hang of things around here! I keep watching my good friends who have just added their second child, and I know it's so hard! I promise though, it does get better! Always busy, but you get use to it. I wouldn't change it for anything!
Post later on the beach! I am so behind on this blog! Oh well, it will get up there sooner or later! Happy 7 months Bobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment