Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Yayas was rescued!
Yesterday at the park, Luke brought his favorite Yayas (aka Thomas) to the park to play. There is a storm drain in the middle of the park and all the little boys love to play over there. Well of course Luke put Thomas too close and low and behold Thomas fell in the drain!!!! I was actually upset too! It took a second for it to process that he was gone, and then Luke just started bawling crying! I mean there was absolutely nothing I could do! So last night Brian and I were sitting here talking and I kept saying how much I hated Thomas is in the drain. Brian said I'm going to go try and get him out! I knew if Brian couldn't figure out to get him he was lost forever and would be a park buddy. So Brian left and headed down there with his flashlight. He grabbed in the garage our light bulb changer since it was really long. Our friend Joe met Brian out there and as a team they literally fished Thomas out of the drain at almost 10 at night! Brian came home, walked through the door holding Thomas up!!!! I was so excited and proud too!!! Super hero dad to the rescue!!! Anyway, as you can tell by the picture Luke was super pumped dada had rescued our beloved Thomas the Train :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

precious story! he looks just like you gina in this pic!
ReplyDelete