Wednesday, March 7, 2012

my funny Luke.....


This child is pretty hilarious these days. He has really grown up a lot lately and is talking so well! He knows his ABC's and counts to 10. I am starting to tell him there are actually numbers that come after 10, but we are just working on these right now :) I am trying to think of the funny things he says to me. He will say it's "colk" outside, will show you his muscles, will call me Gina! ha! and oh so so so many other things that of course don't come to me right now when I actually get to sit down and write this out! I swear the boy has tractor radar! It is crazy! He is obsessed with tractors, trains, dinosaurs, cars, trucks. He makes us laugh everyday! Of course we think he is pretty smart :) He is getting good at his colors, and the other day he said in the car, there's 2 yewo (yello) tractors on truck! I promise you I was like where, and there they were! ha! When I want him to do something and I try the counting discipline game, I will say 1, and then Luke will go 2, 3 and of course it makes me laugh b/c I am trying to make him listen, so anyway, that technique does not work around here! He has really hit a growth spurt lately b.c he is tall and his pants are too short! Kind of starting to look like Huck finn! Need to get to sewing! He keeps us entertained that is for sure! When I think of more I will have to come back and write on here b.c there is so much for me to remember! I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment