


Ok, ok...I know I am terrible! The last time I posted on my blog was a month ago when Sam turned 8 months! Agh! I hate being behind, but there is just not a lot of time to write on this thing, but I am going to be better! A post a week ok? :)
So, my sweet Bobo is 9 months old today! To say he is the sweetest baby is an understatement! Honestly Luke was this sweet as well, but Sam is just so cuddlely! I took him to the doctor today and he is 19.7 lbs and 28 inches long, and wearing a size 4 diaper, and in 12 mth/some 18 mth close! He is growing just great! This little booger is a handful too! When you try to change his diaper or put clothes on him it is like wrestling an alligator! Sometimes I get so frustrated b/c I have to hold him down so much! He is strong! He is army crawling all over the place! If he wants something, buddy don't stand in his way bc he will get it! Last night when Brian came home, Sam got so excited that he actually "real" crawled to Brian! It was so sweet and pretty much made Brian's day I think :)
Sam is drinking 4 bottles a day and food 3 times a day. I stopped nursing him about 3 weeks ago, and he has done great taking a bottle thank goodness! He is real into his mum mums and that is pretty much the only way I can get something done around here like cooking or just going to the restroom! He loves Luke so much, and it makes me even more excited to see them grow up together and so close in age!
We love this little baby! I can't believe it's almost time for me to plan a one year birthday party for him! That just makes me right out sad! I swear we just left the hospital with him! I love you Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment