It is making me laugh how many people are telling me I am having a boy! It's almost like I want to have a girl just so everyone will be wrong! Ha! I don't care what it is. I just want a healthy baby boy or girl. That is all we are praying for right now!
So only 1 day left and we shall know what this precious human being is inside of me! I hope I don't have a stubborn child who crosses their legs and never lets me see what they are :)
So what is your guess? I want to see what other people are saying?! :)
I am going with GIRL!!!!
ReplyDeleteGIRL for me as well.....
ReplyDeleteI promise I really was going to guess girl! There are so many little boy babies right now...but if that's James in there, he'll definitely be in good company!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear!
not James, Luke :)
ReplyDeletei am guessing GIRL.
ReplyDeletewhy did I say James?! I know it's Luke...unless it's not! Well?
ReplyDelete