Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's A............BOY!!!!!!


Well it is official! We are having a sweet baby boy on November 18th!!! His full name will be Luke Edward Harris. I have had the name Luke picked out for about a year now! Edward is Brian's middle name, his dad, and his grandfather, so we kept that in the family! It has been a crazy day. Why did I even come to work today because it is 3:45 and I have not done anything today! I already bought the bedding since I have had it picked out for 5 months now! :) It is so funny how now that I know I am having a boy, I don't even notice all the cute girl stuff out! Today I went to Monograms Plus and bought a onesie and a little monkey woobie (both with his initials or name on it)!!! I mean I have known he was a boy for about 6 hours now and I am going crazy! Someone stop me!! :) Anyway, Brian and I are so excited. Brian is excited he has a hunting buddy now! He and his dad are excited about that! I guess that means I will have to order a camo onesie for when we go hunting in January! (Brian hunts at his grandparents land in Dothan, so we stay with them! Didn't want anyone thinking I was going up in a tree with the baby! :). So now we wait for 22 more weeks for this precious being to come. Please pray for us as we go through this fun, exciting journey.....

4 comments:

  1. Hey! What does the bedding look like? Decorating was sooo much fun i love baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was wrong! Congrats on the precious baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wrong too - better get this pink background updated Gina! From the 18 exclamation points in your post, I know you are so happy to have LUKE on the way. Yay for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Ragazzi! We looked a lot of places and kept coming back to it. Which style are you getting? Also, thanks for the head's up on RH bedding. I really like it! And, yes, I think this child will be in A LOT of monogrammed items! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete