Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What was that I felt??!!!....

So last night was the first night I felt Luke on the outside of my belly! It scared me at first b/c sometimes you forget you have a human living inside of you! I will have to say that feeling was the coolest and most incredible thing I have ever felt!! He did it again late that night and I ran over to Brian hoping he could feel him as well, but I guess he stopped.

Anyway, not much going on with us! Going to visit my brother and sister in law and Fletch this weekend in Memphis!

My niece Anna Frances is sweet as can be and makes me so much more ready for Luke to come in November!!! I know it will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. come on up with the kicking baby. Tell him to kick for his aunt mary.

    ReplyDelete