


How is Luke 2 months old already, tomorrow!!! So we have had a few new things lately! The biggest accomplishment is sleeping through the night! Wow I never thought it would happen! He has done great though the past 2 nights so we shall see if it is just a trick or if he continues to do it! He is smiling and cooing all the time now and it is the best thing in the world! We went to the doctor this morning for the dreaded shots! I have been so upset about having to take him! I cried this morning making his bottle before we went b/c I didn't want to go! Yes I know I am crazy.
Anyway, it ended up not being bad at all so I am glad for that! Here are his stats!
Weight: 13 lbs, 13 1/2 ozs (97th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (97th)
So Luke needless to say is doing great and growing the way God intended :) I hope he really does sleep today like everyone tells me he will so I can get stuff done!
We are headed to New Orleans in a couple of weeks so I am really excited!
Yes, shots are no fun. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteBIG boy! :) Very proud of mommy for being strong during shots, definitely worse on us!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear about the sleep - and right when you thought you couldn't take it anymore! Funny how that works ;). Can't believe your baby is two months old - still rocking the coolest hair in town!