Luke and Dad in our camo :)
Brian, Luke, and Big Papa
"mom, I am tired of pictures in my camo...I know I am cute!"
4 generations: Brian, Big Papa, Luke, and Joe Papa
Sue Mama, Joe Papa, and Luke (his great-grandparents!)Well Luke went on his first trip away from home! We went to Abbeville where Brian's grandparents live and where Brian goes hunting! Luke did great in the car which makes me feel so much better! He slept the whole way there, and slept pretty much the entire way back so that was great! Brian got to go hunting with his dad which is his favorite thing in the world to do! Luke was born on Opening weekend so obviously Brian couldn't go :) Here are a few pictures from the weekend! We got a 4 generation picture with Brian, his dad "Big Papa", and Joe Papa (Brian's grandfather). The other picture is Sue Mama! We are really close to his grandparents and see them a lot! We go to the beach several times of year to their house down there and it is wonderful! I can't wait to go in a couple of months! The beach is my favorite place to go!! :)
Luke was doing great a few nights ago and was getting up only once and it was great! Well he has gone back to the phase of wanting to eat every 2 to 3 hours and even at night, so who knows! The boy weighs right at or almost 13 lbs so he isn't starving! :) I am tired though and some nights I am fine and some nights I want to scream, but he is so stinken cute you just can't get mad at him right? :)
Anyway that is all for now! :)
Hang in there on the nights... I have to tell myself this too. Last night Ellie slept from 11 pm - 7 am, but I am not getting my hopes up. Luke is SO cute! I just love his hair.
ReplyDelete