Monday, March 15, 2010

Mmmm....Rice Cereal!

"Alright, what do we have here."
"This here is a spoon."
"Let me stretch my arms to get into position."
"Ok, I can do this."






So today we started Luke on Rice Cereal! I just wanted to introduce it to him so he could get use to it! It was pretty funny (well to us at least). More to come on his 4 month check up when I do his 4 month picture! :) For now enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. i think my favorite part is you laughing in the background. you have the BEST laugh of anyone I know! I could eat Luke up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was enjoying you laughing more than the cereal! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was trying to reject you nicely, but you just didn't get the clue. Sweet Luke, Doodah would never do that to you. We go straight to the sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video! I cant believe these babies are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete