Of course chicks dig him :) he is the cutest :)So where to start...first off, we have said goodbye to our little 5 oz bottles! Luke is eating 6 ozs now and going longer between bottles and it is great! We are moving into a little schedule. I think it is safe to say he will never have set nap times! He sleeps 20 to 30 minutes at a time and takes little cat naps throughout the day. The only we have set is night time. He goes to bed around 7 every night which is awesome and sleeps all night. He is teething so some nights he wakes up a lot, but whatever, that is just part of it!
Today was the first day at Church that we put Luke in the nursery! We have been waiting a little while to put him in there b/c my pediatrician said it would be a good idea to wait since there is so much sickness going on. Our church has an incredible nursery! I use to work in there so I know how great everyone is. I just want him to be use to it early on so we won't have a lot of problems with it in the long run. I thought I might cry putting him in it, but I handed him to the sweet lady and he smiled at me and we were good! When we picked him up the women just kept talking about him and going crazy over his blond streak! They really loved him and ask me if he would be back next week and I said yep! We are good to go! :)
We have started putting Luke in his jumperoo! He is actually long enough for it now and didn't realize it! He is getting tired and bored with his play mat so we needed something different! He has a love/hate relationship with that little frog in front of him! It is so funny. He is smiling at one point and then getting mad at it. Anyway, hopefully he will learn to start jumping in it soon!
I had to take a picture of his fat rolls. He was sitting on the couch today and just has so many rolls in his legs! I just want to squeeze him! :)
Last picture is just there. Penny (Brian's mom) gave him this Chicks dig me shirt, so we put it on to take a quick picture! :)
Excited about the week coming up! I am going to the lake one day to see one of my sweet friends who I worked with! She moved to GA a few months ago so I can't wait to spend some time with her! Then this weekend we are going to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt! Of course Luke won't be hunting eggs, but can't wait to get his picture taken with the Bunny! More pictures to come on that! See you later on in the week!
Today was the first day at Church that we put Luke in the nursery! We have been waiting a little while to put him in there b/c my pediatrician said it would be a good idea to wait since there is so much sickness going on. Our church has an incredible nursery! I use to work in there so I know how great everyone is. I just want him to be use to it early on so we won't have a lot of problems with it in the long run. I thought I might cry putting him in it, but I handed him to the sweet lady and he smiled at me and we were good! When we picked him up the women just kept talking about him and going crazy over his blond streak! They really loved him and ask me if he would be back next week and I said yep! We are good to go! :)
We have started putting Luke in his jumperoo! He is actually long enough for it now and didn't realize it! He is getting tired and bored with his play mat so we needed something different! He has a love/hate relationship with that little frog in front of him! It is so funny. He is smiling at one point and then getting mad at it. Anyway, hopefully he will learn to start jumping in it soon!
I had to take a picture of his fat rolls. He was sitting on the couch today and just has so many rolls in his legs! I just want to squeeze him! :)
Last picture is just there. Penny (Brian's mom) gave him this Chicks dig me shirt, so we put it on to take a quick picture! :)
Excited about the week coming up! I am going to the lake one day to see one of my sweet friends who I worked with! She moved to GA a few months ago so I can't wait to spend some time with her! Then this weekend we are going to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt! Of course Luke won't be hunting eggs, but can't wait to get his picture taken with the Bunny! More pictures to come on that! See you later on in the week!



Count me in, starrlr@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI read it! :) Add me to the list! emailkaysha@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLaughed outloud at the photo of Luke's fatty legs! I wish I could squeeze them!
I don't think I am going to make it private anymore...I got paranoid for a minute :)
ReplyDelete