Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My little 17 lbs of love.....



Yes, so I was cleaning and organizing Luke's drawers the other day and I found his St. Vincents shirt he wore when he was born! I started laughing and looked to Luke and told him I was so putting him in this shirt so we could take a picture! The funny thing is, this is the ONLY time he smiled that day! He has been teething and not feeling so hot! I had fun with it though and of course I was laughing so hard taking the pictures. Now I wish I had taken a picture of him in this shirt every month to see how much he has grown! Oh well too late! I love his belly in these pictures :) Gosh....I love this baby. I literally want to squeeze him sometimes!!! :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! He is so cute! I need to put Ellie's Northside t-shirt on her... I am sure her belly would hang out too! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to sing that "fat guy" song from Tommy Boy! I mean that in a good way - so cute! Still loving Luke's signature smirk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! So cute! Our boys totally need to meet so they can be little michelin babies together! He is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete