Happy 10 months to Luke! We couldn't decide which pictures to put up so these are our favorites! I love taking him outside on a blanket and taking his picture! Anyway, 2 more months and this baby is going to be 1!!! Holy cow! Let's just say Luke is into EVERYTHING these days :) We of course still think the crawling is cute, but definitely keeps us busy! I actually have a harder time keeping things out of his mouth! The child eats and puts everything in his little mouth! The other night he was in the den and was chewing on something and Brian pulled one of my small earrings out of his mouth! I mean really? I don't know where he got it from! He is in love with any kind of cord, and of course still my curtains. He has turned into this little boy just the past couple of weeks and it is so weird just to look at him and see how grown up he is! Back to the curtain pulling though. When I catch him pulling my curtains of course tell him NO I then have to pop his little hand and it is hilarious. I will pop his hand (don't worry all your grandparents it's not hard), and he will look up at me with his mouth open in a ouch face and like a how dare you just pop me! It is so funny that Brian and I have to clinch the sides of our mouths so we don't laugh! Luke is definitely all boy b/c he stops when he hears an airplane, obsessed with big trucks, remotes, phone, and loves to read! I love our little bedtime ritual of having a bath, bottle, then reading a book and going night night. I love that Luke loves to read and loves books. It is going to be fun when he gets older to go check books out at the library :) We are having lots of fun around the Harris household! I have already started to plan his 1st birthday! I told Brian this is one of the reasons I became a mom :) I LOVE birthdays and can't wait to always make those days special for my kid(s)!
ps....we are sitting here laughing so hard right now b/c Luke just tried to pull the curtain and did his ouch mouth thing! So funny...you just have to be here :)
pss....Luke just started walking with his toy car! He just went from one side of the den to the other! Yay Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment