So last night I put the baby food away and made Luke some spaghetti noodles tossed in olive oil with some tomatoes in there (Thanks Jenny for the advice)!! Of course he needed a fruit or something to go with it so I gave him some banana b/c he has been LOVING that lately! Brian thought it was hilarious that I gave him spaghetti and banana to eat :) I mean if I had put red sauce on there I would not have given him banana! Anyway, Luke of course looked at it and then picked it up and was smushing it all in his hands before he took a big fist full and put it in his mouth! He really did like it which I am glad! He had noodles all over him when he was done! Brian had to give him a bath b/c he had noodles all in his diaper! :) So all in all, first attempt was a great success! Jenny what am I cooking next? :)
YEAH!!!! I am so excited he was a fan!!!! Try some avocado pieces and cheese. Jack loves little pieces of bread torn up too. And normal cheerios! Oh and hummus on little pieces of cucumber! Have fun:)
ReplyDelete