Friday, September 24, 2010

Some More Luke....

Love this picture...in his moo cow outfit :)

had my bath and my hair is all slick
Luke in his Auburn jersey!
loving his stand up toy
sweet boy sitting in his high chair


Luke loves his toy! This is what he will walk behind!
Mama's favorite view from the stroller :)


I mean really?! Does this child not look so old right now! He has got to stop growing up so fast! I called Brian at work just a little while ago b/c I was laughing so hard at Luke! Luke had crawled over so fast to my curtains knowing what he was doing and laughing while he got to my curtains and started waving them! Of course I was yelling NO and laughing at the same time b/c it was killing me, so funny. What am I going to do?! :) He has been eating a ton lately! Still has 4 to 5 bottles a day and wants to eat snacks and anything all the time especially when we are eating! I made some little muffins today and he loved them! He loves cheese, marshmallows, bananas, puffs, MUM MUMS, yogurt melts, etc etc. He will eat anything so that is good! We just switched him to Costco brand formula b/c it is so much cheaper and he drinks it! Dadgum could have been saving that money all these other months :)
I think one of the funniest things this child does EVERY DAY is spitting his pacifier out when we make his bottle. It is so funny and never fails! I will be holding him and as soon as I put the nipple on his bottle, he spits his paci out of his mouth....too funny! He cracks me up. His hair is getting out of control and I love it and don't want to cut it :) I think it grows like crazy over night! :)

So anyway, we are having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment