Oh my where to begin on this post about the cruise. Sorry these pictures are so out of order! There were so many I couldn't keep in order. So let's start here. Thursday we traveled to Mobile with my parents to aboard the Carnival Elation. Will make this short and sweet....cruise people, you need to figure out a more efficient way to board this massive boat. the end on that. Same goes with getting off! We finally get on the boat and check everything out and go to our room. Have you ever been on a cruise? Ok, well let me tell you the room's, hmm, how should I put this; THEY ARE TINY. You know what makes it even more tiny? Sharing it with your 11 month old and his pack n play :) sorry, no picture...bad memory :) j/k. There was SO MUCH food on this boat that you honestly could eat 24 hours a day! As of right now, if I smell french fries and chicken fingers, I am pretty sure I might get sick to my stomach! I have to suck that up though b/c my cute little boy above, yes Luke, was OBSESSED with the fact that he could have all that food to himself any time of the day! I told him at the end of the trip to go ahead and come back to reality b/c it is not like that at the Harris household :) Friday was a fun day. We walked around and looked at everything on the boat to know where we were. I will have to say one of the highlights of this trip would be Chief (my dad) and my cousin Newman who entered the Hairy Chest Contest :) You will see no pictures of that on here b/c I will be saving those for blackmailing purposes if needed in the future :) It was rather funny. My dad won :) He got this awesome gold trophy of the boat...I think Frankie has it now. As he won the trophy the man handed it to my dad and said you won a piece of ship :) I thought it was funny...I know Frannie inappropriate.
Ok I could write about everything, but let's just get to any highlights that I might want to remember from this trip. We got back in from Cozumel just in time to watch our Auburn Tigers spank the Razorbacks! That was fun b/c there were a lot of Auburn fans on the boat and Luke had on his cute Auburn romper so of course he was the cutest and everybody loved that he was wearing that :) And then there was karaoke each night and let me tell you, that was pretty funny :) hilarious when people get up there all serious and start singing these slow deep songs! I mean come on people...it's suppose to be a fun song. I had a great drink on the boat called Kiss on the Lips :) it was mango and peach schnapps! yum!
I am just going to end this post....the trip was fun, but it was a little hard with a baby. I think if we ever went again we will not have a child :) Thanks Chief and Frannie for everything though! :)
Precious! Can't believe our babies are turning 1!
ReplyDelete