So off to Auburn we go! I have been dying to go to a game this year but just have not had a chance! Well we finally got tickets to the Louisiana-Monroe game and had an extra so we decided to bring Luke along! Let me just say that if this kid knew what a surprise toy was for being so good, he could have had anything in Toys R Us! He was great!!! Loved the band and watching all the people and just the noise! He sat in my lap and even waved his shaker just like everyone else in the stadium! (video to come here soon). Before the game we went straight to Tiger Walk! It's pretty sad that I went to Auburn and that was my second time to ever go to Tiger Walk! It was so much fun that I told Brian it should now be our family tradition! After Tiger walk we went and walked around Auburn. There are these little things in life that I have always wanted to do when I had a baby and I accomplished one today, and that was taking his picture in front of the Auburn University Sign! I just couldn't wait to bring my baby back to Auburn and take his picture everywhere! So it was a lot of fun! As soon as we left the stadium we packed up and headed to my favorite place in Auburn to eat, Amsterdams :) The day was now complete that I had a turkey wrap and now a sleeping baby in the back! Warrrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!!!!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Luke's First Visit to Auburn University!!
So off to Auburn we go! I have been dying to go to a game this year but just have not had a chance! Well we finally got tickets to the Louisiana-Monroe game and had an extra so we decided to bring Luke along! Let me just say that if this kid knew what a surprise toy was for being so good, he could have had anything in Toys R Us! He was great!!! Loved the band and watching all the people and just the noise! He sat in my lap and even waved his shaker just like everyone else in the stadium! (video to come here soon). Before the game we went straight to Tiger Walk! It's pretty sad that I went to Auburn and that was my second time to ever go to Tiger Walk! It was so much fun that I told Brian it should now be our family tradition! After Tiger walk we went and walked around Auburn. There are these little things in life that I have always wanted to do when I had a baby and I accomplished one today, and that was taking his picture in front of the Auburn University Sign! I just couldn't wait to bring my baby back to Auburn and take his picture everywhere! So it was a lot of fun! As soon as we left the stadium we packed up and headed to my favorite place in Auburn to eat, Amsterdams :) The day was now complete that I had a turkey wrap and now a sleeping baby in the back! Warrrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment