Luke's new shoes.This is my sweet boy above who I can't get enough of right now! He has been super sweet lately and I just want to eat him up! This particular day he was just precious. Crawling up to me and giving me a hugs, just being happy playing, etc. I love him. We also went to BUY BUY BABY and got Luke his first new pair of shoes!! I think they are so cute I can't stand it!! I think he is even cuter in them :) he was a little skeptical about them at first but he is over now :) But wait, he has not been able to wear them b/c it went back to being a thousand degrees outside! agh! I hate it! So tired of this heat! I hate winter but love the fall! Ok back to Luke.
Have I mentioned how obsessed Luke is with Brian??? I mean I know Luke loves me and all, but this child squeals when Brian comes home and can't get enough of his DA-DA!!! It is about the sweetest thing ever! The other day I was holding Luke and waiting for Brian to come in the door; well as soon as Brian walked in Luke looked at me with this expression that was like "are you seeing what I am seeing?! DAD IS HOME!!!" and then he squealed! It was awesome and totally made Brian's day :)
Luke is still all over the place! Has not touched baby food in forever and only eats big boy food! I took him to chick fil a the other day and he ate the nuggets kids meal :) so funny to me. He is a pro at his tommy tippee straw sippy cup and still downing his bottles! He is 24 lbs and I can feel it :) not close to walking yet...prefers the crawling so whatever...he is still a baby and I am ok with that!
Will be better blogging later...it has been a little crazy lately. Have a good weekend! War Eagle!
No comments:
Post a Comment