Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun Day in the Park.....






And we are definitely off! Luke is walking now all over the place and starting to climb on everything too! This little crazy monkey wares me out! I love it and I am exhausted at the same time, but wouldn't trade for anything! Last weekend Brian went hunting so Luke and I spent the weekend all to ourselves and played in the park a lot! When Brian came home on Sunday we headed to the park and Brian took these pictures. This is the third day Luke started walking and he is still walking like a little zombie but he is getting there! I think the last picture of him in the swing looks just like my nephew Frank when he was little! Luke really looks like Brian a lot now, but I still see the Brocato in him too. I can't wait to see what Sam looks like! We are having over here and staying busy with the little monkey walking everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment