Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Star Lake.....
On Sunday we couldn't go to church b/c we were all stopped up and Luke had a nasty nose and couldn't put him in the nursery, so we headed to Krispy Kreme and then Star Lake! The weather was incredible! I grew up going to Star Lake to feed the ducks and I always want to take Luke there! He was so funny and I thought he would be scared of the ducks, but nope he would walk right up to them! We have been once before but he was real little. He was hilarious throwing the bread at the ducks. At one point Luke decided he would eat the bread instead and it was cracking me up. I am loving him walking b/c it is so nice to take him places like this! We stayed out there for a little while just enjoying the weather and letting Luke get out and walk around. It was a fun little family outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment