the hat; his new obsessionWe have been staying busy and playing outside A LOT! It makes Luke tired and he sleeps past 5:30 thank goodness! :) He is getting to be more and more of a little boy everyday and getting more fun everyday! I have several pictures to post from the fire station (way overdue) and Luke in the park with his a new obsession of riding a toddler four wheeler! He now says bubbles when he sees them, points to himself and says Da. We think he is trying to say his name, but whatever. He acts like a total monkey and makes us laugh so hard. He is walking ALL OVER the place and it cracks us up everyday. Oh and the hat. He saw a little boy or my nephew Frank with a hat on and now he wants his baseball cap on everyday! I had to hide it before Church b/c we were not going to wear that there! I tell Luke let's go bye bye and he will walk over, pick up his hat and come bring it to me for him to put it on. He pitches a fit if he sees it and we don't give it to him. I will say though, he looks pretty darn cute in it if I say so myself! :) He has his 15 month doctor appt tomorrow morning! I can't believe he is that old already! Time flies by! Be back soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment