Friday, August 5, 2011

SBH....



Loving my little boy right now, my two boys actually. It's getting a little easier day by day, but still crazy! I can't wait until Sam's appt next week to see his stats! He has gotten big lately! I honestly think he is going to be bigger than Luke, but we shall see! He is starting to get a little easier, meaning he will take little longer naps for me so I can actually get something done! I will say SO far I have been successful in getting the boys to sleep at the same time! The best sound in the house these days is no noise! I love a quiet house right now :) The past 2 nights he has slept pretty well. He went almost 7 hours the first stretch and it was awesome! It helps only getting up once in the middle of the night. Luke absolutely loves him, and is so very sweet to him, almost to the point of smothering him :) We are having fun, but we are tired. Brian and I don't really even look at each other and have a conversation until about 8 or so every night! We are just in a crazy phase, but neither one of us would change a thing.
I love my life...God has truly blessed us, and I thank him for that every day. Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment: